1. Друзья, "лихорадка" вокруг тем об альтернативной энергии заставила возбудиться и мошенников! Будьте бдительны и не ведитесь на дешевые разводы. Помните, что если Вам предлагают купить рабочий БТГ по цене дешевле миллиона долларов, то на 99% это развод Вас на деньги. Если же Вам предлагают купить БТГ дороже миллиона долларов, то это развод на 100%. Увы чудес и исключений пока нет, хотя Вы всегда можете это проверить самостоятельно... :-)
    Скрыть объявление

Powering coffee machine

Тема в разделе "Эфир и эфиродинамика", создана пользователем carterturner, 4 Август 2017.

1. carterturner

carterturner Антитентурианец

Hi guys, I have a 4700watts .. I purchased a 5500watt generator to power it and when it gets up to the temp the generator starts up and down, however the circuit breaker Does not cut out like it would normally if I overload the generator with other appliances. The coffee machine was originally made with a 20amp plug. I have asked the local electricians and engine guys and have received. Im a single dad struggling with a new business and am extremely limited in terms of cash after spending money to buy coffee and generator
    Please Help.
    Thanks!
    I did not find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://www.powerequipmentforum.com/forum/9-generator-forum/176544powering-coffee-machine.html
    - Construction Planning Videos

Поделиться этой страницей